The knowledgeable staff of highly trained technicians here at Poolside Pros make our service department second to none! Our service team consists of several seasoned professionals with combined experience of over 50 years.
We CAN help you with any of your in-ground pool, above ground pool or spa related problems or needs. By keeping high standards on continuous training, we keep our staff current on all the latest equipment and technology changes. Attending yearly training and staying up to date on industry certifications can ensure you that our professional staff is on their “A” game.
Our technician’s priority is to put you (our customer) first! Making it simple for you to enjoy (and protect) your backyard investment.
Below is a partial list of services we provide (but not limited to):
• Liner Replacement and Repair
• Minor or Major In-ground Pool Renovations
• Weekly Pool Maintenance Programs
• Pool/spa openings and Pool/Spa closings
• New Mesh Cover Installation or Existing Cover Repairs
• New Auto Cover Installation or Existing Cover Repairs
• Leak detection and Pressure Testing of lines or equipment
• New Installation or Repair of Salt Systems (Chlorine Generators)
• Pool Light Repair or Replacement
• Pump or Filter efficiency upgrades ($$ saving technology)
• Equipment Repair or Replacement and Plumbing repair
• Spa Repair, Cleaning/Detailing
• Safety equipment installation
• New Pool/Spa homeowner Orientation
• In-store Water testing w/Explanation
• And much, much more!
DON’T BE FOOLED BY COMPETITORS HOURLY RATES. OUR TECH’S GET THE JOB DONE IN HALF THE TIME, COSTING YOU LESS!!
EXISTING POOL RENOVATIONS
Is it time to update the look of your existing in-ground pool? With Phil Arco as our pool liner expert and Gary Peterson himself overseeing in-ground pool renovations, your old pool will surely look brand new again. Just give our Service Department a call today at 815-654-7694 or send us an email to get a quote or schedule an appointment.
WEEKLY POOL MAINTENANCE
Take the worry out of balancing and cleaning your in-ground swimming pool by letting us do the work. This weekly service is available to all customers with in-ground pools in the Rockford (or surrounding) area. Our trained service staff will stop once per week throughout the pool season to chemically test, vacuum, brush, balance and treat your pool. Please contact our service department at 815-654-7694 or send us an email to get further details.
With such a short swimming season here in the Midwest, we understand how important it is to keep your pool up and running. Waiting a week or more in the heat of summer for a swimming pool part can be extremely irritating. Here at Poolside Pros we strive to keep most parts on hand and in-stock. This means fewer service trips for you and less cost involved treating a non-circulating pool.